Bamboo plywood is a new type of building template material that is fully developed by utilizing China's abundant bamboo resources. In the mid-1980s, bamboo plywood began to be used in building formwork. At that time, the bamboo plywood formwork was bamboo mat board structure, the adhesive glue was urea-formaldehyde glue, and the surface was not coated with a film. This template has poor water resistance and short service life. Suitable for the requirements of fair-faced concrete construction.
In 1989, led by the Building Research Institute of the Ministry of Metallurgy, the research and development team of steel bamboo glue formwork and bamboo glue board template participated by 18 units including scientific research units, production plants, construction enterprises and management departments in Shanghai and other places. Many efforts have been made to study the structural properties, production processes and surface treatment of bamboo rubber sheets, and have been greatly improved. Bamboo plastic board factory, steel bamboo formwork factory, paint factory and steel frame profile factory have also been established. Dozens of production lines have produced more than 20 million m2 of bamboo sheet metal formwork and more than 30,000 m2 of steel and bamboo formwork. They have been applied in several 10 formwork projects in Sichuan, Zhejiang, Jiangsu and Shanghai, and achieved good economic benefits. . The results were listed as scientific and technological achievements promotion projects by the State Science and Technology Commission, the Ministry of Construction, and the Ministry of Metallurgy in 1994 and 1994. Due to the joint efforts of all units, the product quality of bamboo sheet metal templates has been greatly improved. Hunan Zhongnan Forestry College has made great improvements to the structure and gluing process of bamboo glue board formwork, which makes the structure of bamboo glue board more reasonable, the glue performance is better, the surface is smooth and smooth, and it is more suitable as a building formwork to make bamboo glue board. The promotion and application of templates is developing faster. According to the survey statistics, the annual output of bamboo slab formwork in 2001 was 21,500 m2, and it exceeded 600,000 m2 in 1998, with an annual growth rate of about 35%. At present, there are more than 170 manufacturers of bamboo rubber sheets in the country, among which there are more than 60 manufacturers of bamboo sheet metal templates, more than 100 production lines, and an annual production capacity of more than 3,500,000 m2.
2 Development prospects of bamboo plywood formwork
The development of bamboo glue board templates is fast and the development prospects are good:
(1) The market is broad. The construction industry is still facing broad development prospects in the next 10 years. The scale of national fixed assets investment is still large, and the development of residential construction is very fast. Especially in the development of the western region, infrastructure construction will be launched soon. Give us a development opportunity.
(2) Rich in resources China's bamboo resources are rich in resources, wide in distribution, and lack of timber resources, which has created a good opportunity for the development of bamboo industry.
(3) Leaders attach importance to the development of bamboo glue board formwork to promote the economic development of bamboo production areas, and the technological progress of the construction department to use bamboo and wood as the building template of bamboo and steel. The leaders of various departments attach great importance and support.
Bamboo glue board template facing the market
The impact will also be large, mainly in:
(1) The quality of bamboo rubber board needs to be improved. The fatal weakness of the current production process of bamboo glue board is that the thickness uniformity and surface flatness cannot be solved, so that the grade of bamboo rubber board cannot be improved. To improve product quality, the production process must be improved.
Recently, some manufacturers have reformed the molding structure of bamboo rubber sheets and developed bamboo plywood formwork. The bamboo powder board produced by this process is easy to be controlled in terms of thickness uniformity and surface flatness, and the utilization rate of bamboo material is high, reaching 90%. Above, the product cost is correspondingly reduced, the degree of freedom of processing product shape is greater, and more products can be developed. If the production process and production equipment of this product are further improved, it will undoubtedly have a big impact on the existing product market.
(2) The development of other products, such as the large-scale development of all-steel large formwork in Beijing, the market of steel and bamboo formwork is almost occupied by it. In recent years, some wood plywood factories have actively developed coated wood veneer templates, the quality of the products has been greatly improved, the service life is long, and the price is close to the bamboo veneer template, which is also a challenge to the bamboo veneer template market. In addition, the honeycomb paper template that is being developed recently is light in weight, good in performance, and low in price, and can be used not only as a floor stencil but also as a wall mold. Development and application of reinforced plastic templates are also underway.
(3) Imported wood glue board templates will enter the market. With the approach of China's accession to the WTO, some foreign companies attach great importance to the Chinese market. The Finnish Visa company has set up an office in Shanghai to sell coated wood veneer templates. Recently, the US Simpson company made a special trip to China for investigation. Imported wood glue board templates have entered the market in large quantities, and the impact on bamboo glue board templates will not be small.
Powder puffs are pieces of soft material used for the application of face powder. They may be shaped as balls or pads.
Historically, powder puffs have been made of very fine down feathers, cotton, fine fleece, etc.
In modern times synthetic materials are widely used for powder puffs.
In addition to softness, an important characteristic of powder puffs is their intake ability, i.e., the ability to hold powder.
It was reported that for synthetic fibers important factors in designing high-intake powder puffs are mostly geometric ones: fiber diameter, pile length, and space between fibers, with little dependence on material factors.
Makeup puff have different shape.
3. Round Shape Puff
4.gourd shape puff
5.oval shape puff
Makeup Puff,Makeup Puff Sponge,Cosmetic Puff,Powder Puff Sponge
Ji An Chi Cai Gift and Packaging Product Co., Ltd. , https://www.chicaieva.com