Beijing Zhongxian metallographic microscope instructions:
(1) Connect the light source plug to the power transformer, and then connect the transformer to the indoor 220V power supply to use. The lighting system has been calibrated before leaving the factory.
(2) Each time the lamp is replaced, the lamp holder must be adjusted repeatedly. After the bulb is inserted into the lamp holder, put the filter glass on the aperture light bar, and then turn the lamp holder and adjust it back and forth to make the light source illuminate the filter glass evenly and brightly. In this way, the lamp has been adjusted correctly. Turn the eccentric ring of the lamp holder by an angle to fasten the lamp holder in the chassis. There are red dots on the lamp holder and the eccentric ring. If they are removed, just put the red dots opposite.
(3) In principle, each objective lens should be installed before observation. When attaching or removing the objective lens, the stage must be raised to avoid touching the lens. If you choose a certain magnification, you can refer to the total magnification table to select the eyepiece and objective.
(4) When the sample is placed on the stage, the observed surface is placed in the stage. If it is a small sample, it can be compressed with a spring pressure piece.
(5) When using a low magnification objective lens to observe the focus, pay attention to avoid the lens colliding with the sample. You can look at the objective lens from the side and move the stage as far as possible until the lens is almost in contact with the sample (but must not be in contact). Observe from the eyepiece. At this time, the coarse adjustment handwheel should be used to adjust to the first object image, and then the fine adjustment handwheel should be used to adjust until the object image is very clear. Do not use excessive force, so as not to damage the lens and affect the object image observation. When observing with a high magnification objective lens or using an oil immersion objective lens, you must pay attention to the limit markings, and keep the markings on the bracket in the middle of the two markings on the outside of the gear box, so that there is an appropriate lifting margin for the fine movement. When turning the coarse handwheel, carefully lower the stage slowly. When the outline of the object image appears in the field of view of the eyepiece, immediately use the fine handwheel for correct focus until the object image is clearest.
(6) Before using the oil immersion objective lens, raise the stage, use a smooth clean stick dipped in a drop of cedar oil, and drop it on the front lens of the objective lens. At this time, avoid the stick touching the lens and not suitable for dripping Apply too much oil, otherwise it will hurt or stain the lens.
(7) In order to match various objective lenses with different numerical apertures, an aperture diaphragm and a field diaphragm with adjustable size are provided, the purpose of which is to obtain a good contrast of the object image and photomicrography. When using an objective lens of a certain numerical aperture, first adjust the focus of the sample correctly, and then adjust the field of view light field. At this time, the field of view is gradually obscured from the field of view of the eyepiece, and then slowly adjust to make the light field hole open Open, until the shielding part is just until the field of view appears, its role is to block the light source outside the field of view of the sample to eliminate the diffuse stray light reflected by the surface. In order to coordinate the use of different objectives and adapt to the brightness requirements of different types of samples, an adjustable aperture diaphragm is set. Turn the aperture diaphragm ring to make the object image clear and bright, with a clear outline. The graduation is engraved on the light bar, indicating the aperture size.
2. Matters needing attention in metallographic microscope:
(1) Special care must be taken during operation, and no violent movements are allowed. It is not allowed to disassemble the optical system by yourself.
(2) It is strictly forbidden to directly touch the glass part of the microscope lens and the grinding surface of the sample with your fingers. If dust falls on the lens, it will affect the sharpness and resolution of the microscope. At this time, you should blow off the dust and sand with the ear wash ball first, and then gently wipe it with lens paper or a brush to avoid scratching the lens glass during the direct test and affecting the use effect.
(3) Never insert the microscope bulb (6 ~ 8V) plug directly into the 220V power socket, it should be plugged into the transformer, otherwise the bulb will be burned immediately. After the observation, the power should be turned off in time.
(4) When rotating the coarse adjustment (or fine adjustment) handwheel, the movement should be slow. When encountering some obstacles, the operation should be stopped immediately. The report instructor should find the reason and do not force it to turn, otherwise it will damage the machine.
3. Metallographic microscope instrument maintenance
In order to maintain the effective performance of the instrument under normal conditions of use, in addition to proper use, care must also be taken to strengthen maintenance. The following points are required for maintenance issues (for reference only).
(1) The instrument should be stored in a ventilated and relatively dry place, avoiding overcooling and overheating and contact with corrosive gases, and cannot be stored in the same place as chemical products (except desiccant) at the same time. After use, cover and wipe clean with a cover. When not in use, remove the specimen (slide) in time, wipe the lens with lens-cleaning paper, and turn the lens into a figure eight, while lowering the lens barrel to fix it, so as not to damage the objective lens and the lens on the light collector. . Put the microscope in a wooden box and place it in a dry and ventilated place. Under possible conditions, it is best to select the days with good weather every certain time, take the instrument and accessories out of the wooden box, and make a two or three hour indoor exposure in a spacious, dry and airy place indoors . After the operation in high-temperature weather is completed, attention should be paid to the temperature of the storage location. If the temperature difference is very different, the collection will produce moisture on the instrument after use, which is easy to cause moisture damage to the instrument.
(2) After use, the eyepiece oblique tube should be covered with a dustproof cover. If there is no dustproof cover, the eyepiece should be put on to prevent the dust from falling into the oblique tube and affecting the cleaning of the lens holder light fixture.
(3) It is not appropriate to disassemble and wipe the half mirror inside the optical system. In addition, if the lens or glass surface is inadvertently contacted with oil and dirt, it can be wiped off with fine linen or clean absorbent cotton with a little xylene (but not alcohol, so as not to immerse the lens inner layer to affect the quality) Rotate and wipe outwards, and wipe gently with lens cleaning paper or soft silk cloth, otherwise it is easy to degumming, or blur and affect the detection effect. If it is only dusty, you can use a small rubber ball to blow off the dust (no mouth blowing), or use a soft brush or a thin wooden stick to roll cotton and gently wipe it off. The lens surface is coated with a blue light-transmitting film. Do not mistakenly wipe it with dirt. It is forbidden to use metal tools instead of cotton swabs to wipe.
(4) After using the oil immersion objective lens, you must immediately remove the oil dirt using the above method, wipe it clean, be careful when wiping, especially pay attention not to press the mirror surface, otherwise it is easy to get the lens off the lens holder.
(5) After the instrument has been used for a long time, there may be insufficient grease or dry-up phenomenon on the part of the rough sliding plate and the sliding part of the stage. At this time, lubricating grease should be added in time. The coarse (micro) moving mechanism should use fluid grease, and the sliding part of the stage should use grease with appropriate viscosity (but be careful not to contain acid).
(6) The inside of the gear box should not be disassembled as a last resort. If it is damaged, it must be repaired by an experienced person to avoid damage to the machine parts.
Jumbo Roll Toilet Paper,Jumbo Toilet Paper,Jumbo Toilet Roll,Jumbo Toilet Paper Roll
DONGGUAN YEE HUP TRADING CO,.LTD , https://www.yeehupack.com