Hardcover refers to an exquisite method of making books. Hardcover books are processed in various shapes on the cover of the book and on the back and corners of the book block. The processing methods and forms are various. The book block processing has round back, square back, square corner and rounded corners. There is a full-faced, half-side cover (cloth waist or a leather waist cloth), and the decoration of the hot stamped pattern on the face of the cover makes the book extraordinarily generous and artistic.
Hardcover book processing, mainly divided book block, book cover, set of three processing processes. The books produced by the hardcover process are exquisitely beautiful, firm and durable, easy to read and save, and generally thick classic books or common reference books are processed in this bound form.
Hardcover book book core processing technology and paperback books, after the book but also to increase the flattening, brush glue drying, rounding, ridge, paste gauze, paste the plug cloth, back ridge paper, the upper shell, Pressure groove molding and other processes. In addition, there are a series of ancillary processes such as processing bookcases and bronzing. The process flow of hardcover books is much longer than that of paperback books. Bookbinding of hardcover books is mainly done with lock stitches, and some hardcover books are also used with glue binding.
First, hardcover book modeling processing
Hardcover book modeling and processing are mainly divided into three categories, namely, book block shape, book cover shape and sleeve shape three.
1. Book block shape. The shape of the book block is generally referred to as folding, matching, ordering, and cutting.
(1) square back and round back. The book will be finished after the light core, without any deformation on the other side of the decorative processing of the square back (Figure 3-34A), that is to keep the book after the cut and the book body perpendicular to each other.
After the book is cut, the core of the book will be processed into a round back by rounding and ridges (Figure 3-34B). The ridge highlights the written spine as a "real ridge." The written ridge is not highlighted as a "false ridge."
(2) Square corners and rounded corners. Cut the book corner of the cut book book into a rounded (around 45Â°) corner. The square corners are not round, round corners and square corners can be used in the processing of round and square back books (see Figure 3-34C, D).
(3) Plug cloth. Plug cloth, also known as head cloth or cloth, flower head.
When the hardcover book is processed, in order to decorate the book block and make it firm, it is also possible to cover the book mark with a flower (blocking) head cloth (usually more white) attached to the back of the book. Generally used in round back or thick square back books.
(4) Soft lining and hard lining. In order to match the processing, the upper and lower ring linings of the book block are divided into soft linings and hard villages.
Soft lining refers to the upper and lower ring lining of 65g/m2~120g/m2g offset paper, which is commonly used in general hardcover book classes. The soft lining is used in direct connection with the book case. Hard lining refers to the hard upper and lower linings in the processing of hardcover bookcases. Most of these hard villages are affixed to the upper and lower rings of the book block, which makes them easy to insert into the cover of a flexible plastic book cover. Most of the hard-lining materials use gray cardboard, and the general thickness is 0.3-0.5 mm. The soft lining is one fold and two negatives. The hard lining is a single sheet used to adhere to the ring lining.
2. Book shell shape. The shape of the book case refers to various forms in the production and processing of hardcover (soft cover) shells (hard cardboard).
(1) Comprehensive, also called the entire surface. In book shell paste, a hardcover book shell with two shell shells glued together is made full of fabric or leather (Figure 3-35A).
(2) Half face, also known as junction. First use a small piece of fabric (called waist) or leather to join two pieces of shell paper, and then use the two sides of the fabric or paper paste to weigh half of the surface. A half hardcover bookcase saves material but is not as strong and durable as it is. And processing trouble (Figure 3-35B).
(3) Fillet, square corner book shell. Cut the corners of the front edge of the book case into rounded corners; the corners that are not rounded (that is, keep 90 degrees back) are square corners. The rounded corners of the book case cardboard are corners of the fortress, which are more labor-intensive but are more durable and durable. They are only used in some of the more elaborate books or books (Figure 3-35C, D).
(4) Wrap angle and no wrap angle. The wrap angles are covered with a layer of leather or fabric on the front corners of the book case (Figure 3-36c). The cover of the wrap angle is generally more paper, because the wear resistance of the paper is poorer than that of the fabric, and the book corner on which the wrap (or leather cover is wrapped with a leather corner) can extend the service life of the book.
(5) Looper and deadlock. Hardcover book cover processing is also divided into looper (ie, active cover) and deadlock (stick to die on cardboard). The book block and book cover of the cover book cover can be easily separated or replaced. At the time of production, the cover 2 and cover 3 of the book cover correspond to about half of the envelope (set) of the book format, and the hard lining of the book block is inserted into a sealed pocket to form a hardcover book (Figure 3). -37a).
When the dead cover is used, the pasted book cover and the book block are assembled, and the upper and lower rings of the book block are lined with the adhesive and then directly affixed on the two sealed cardboards of the book case (Fig. 3-37b).
(6) Hot Stamping. Hot stamping is the use of heat-pressing methods to emboss the names and patterns of various kinds of materials, such as the characters and patterns of hot foil and other materials in the cover or cover of the hardcover book cover and the back part of the book. This form of book cover decoration processing is even more artistic.
3. Fitting styling. The sculpting process of the coupling is a combined processing form of the book block and the book cover after various styling processes. In addition to loopers and deadlocks, nesting styles also include the following forms of processing.
(1) The shape of the square back. There are three types of square-back books: one is to use the height of the book shell's middle diameter paste equivalent to the thickness of the book block and the shell of the book, called it a fake ridge in the square back (Figure 3-38a) ), that is, the shape of the book block is not only shaped by the square back book that meets the pressing ditch. The other is a square back ridge, that is, paste the medium-diameter cardboard at the actual thickness of the book block, and push out a step or a stepless shape when fitting (Figure 3-38b, c).
(2) soft back, hard back, live cavity back. After the engagement, the book is divided into three types: soft, hard, and back.
The soft back, that is, the softness of the book medium-diameter paper, is directly glued to the back of the book block when it is put together. This type of fitting can be opened and paved at the time of reading. However, because the back part of the book is directly glued with the diameter of the book case, the number of pages is more than one, and the hot writing on the back of the book is easily degraded to affect the appearance quality (Figure 3). -39a).
Hard back, that is to say, the clay hard cardboard of the middle diameter of the book case is directly glued to the back of the book block. In this way, the back of the book can not be deformed, and the durability of the stamping is maintained. However, because the back of the book is fixed by the medium-diameter cardboard, it is inconvenient to read the shop without paving, and it is inconvenient (Figure 3-39b).
The above two types of fittings can also be called dead back processing. Since the first two types of coupling methods all have their own shortcomings, the two forms of processing have basically been replaced by the back-to-back coupling after continuous reform and improvement in the process.
Live cavity back, also known as live back or cavity back. The booklet ridges and the bookcase shell seams are glued together, and then the use of a ring lining function, the booklet is tightly fitted. This type of book with nesting processing can be used to open and spread flatly during reading, without affecting the effect of hot stamping. It is a commonly used form of hardcover book binding.Book block processing shell processing (1) (2)
Causes of Enclosure Warping
Book shell quality standard
Hardcover Equipment (1) (2)
Calculation of materials (1) (2)
- EASY & CONVENIENT: Easy to use and convenient to bring with small size.
- HIGH QUALITY: Offer high quality products with popular design and brand new look
- ONE for EVERYONE: Necessary nail art tools for buffering and sanding.
- MULUSAGE: Magic Nail Buffer Can be Used to File Natural Nails, False Nails, Nail Extensions, etc.
- CONSIDERATE DESIGN: Colorful surface and considerate design for nail polishing.
Magic Nail Buffer
Magic Nail Buffer,Magic Printed Nail Buffer,Nail Buffer Magic Buffer,Professional Magic Nail Buffer
Bonet Houseware Co., Ltd. , http://www.bonetbt.com